Monday, October 11, 2010

Green and Clean!

I have two weeks starting today!!! Two weeks before my son's movie premiere in NYC.  Am I excited!?!?!?!? as a pig in slop!!!  And I want to look my very best... so what does that look like for me in the midst of my Getting to 10 Challenge? Will I be a 10 in 2 weeks? No... but I will be on my way. 

This upcoming event has give me reason to push myself into Turbo Mode!  I want to push my body to see just how much I can loose in 2 weeks.  The fact that I have already lost 15 lbs makes me feel better about this rather drastic endeavor.  On the other hand, perhaps this is just the motivation I need to reignite my fire. 

Whatever the case I am on a 2 day detox from Arden's Gardens and  when this is over I plan to step away from my "happy eating" lifestyle change and eat like a woman on a mission to really get the weight off for the next two weeks.  No more ice cream or amazing Campfire Mochas for me!  Nope!  I'm eating green and clean for the next 2 weeks and we will see how my body responds. 

I'm half way through my first day and so far I'm OK... the other beautiful part of detoxing for me right now is it bring me back to the importance of mindful eating... not cleaning the left overs off the baby's plate or grabbing the free sample in the grocery store.  I am at a place of choice and today my choice is to sacrifice in hopes of a leaner tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I am at a place of choice and today my choice is to sacrifice in hopes of a leaner tomorrow!

    I LOVE IT!!! I'm on a mission to get under 200 pds by thanksgiving.. thanks for the encouragment....I'm on my way and there is no doubt I'll make it.. woo hoo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete