Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to 10-DAY 3 Update

I LOVE THE BODYBUGG!! OK, so prior to now I have not given much thought about calories. I believed that if I worked out I could eat just about what I wanted. After all.. I'm not an "unhealthy" eater. Yeah... right!!! Add this to the list of lies that we tell ourselves to make us feel better about who we are and what we do.

Having the BodyBugg has mad me mindful. What a gift!!! Not only of what I put in but also what I expend. Weight loss is simple. Consistently having a deficit in calories will result in losing weight. I feared that I would feel "boxed in" by the BB. But actually it has given me a new found freedom... INFORMATION. They say if you know better you will do better. Now I KNOW. I know how many calories I'm burning and how many I'm taking in. Therefore I can choose my pleasures!!! If I wanna be naughty and have the Caribou Milk Chocolate Campfire Mocha at a whopping 720 calories than I know that I must go easy and light for the rest of the day.

If you tend to be OCD this device is NOT for you. But for those of us that are kinda laid back when it come to weight loss and consequently have experience weight gain this is a really cool tool.

I must also confess that the techie-girl that I am loves playing with this gadget. Now my weak spot is consistency... I hope that I can remain faithful wearing it and logging all my info until I have met my goal of getting into a size 10!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment