Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Living... Being and Doing your Best!

I have been thinking a lot about my Getting-to-10 Challenge. I have come to realize that it is really about living, being and doing my best in all areas of my life. There is no reason to half do anything. The ONLY way to get to 10 is to GIVE 10 as in 10/10... 100%! It is the age old principle, if you want it give it. In what areas are you short changing your life because you are not putting in 100% effort? It may be your marriage, career, friendships, personal appearance or organization that is suffering because you have chosen to live in a state of toleration and apathy.

Today's Heidi-ism: "There are no limitations holding me back only excuses that will eventually become footholds for my failures!" Today I choose to LIVE, BE and DO my BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment